January 7, 2009

Resolution

So, since my blog resolution was to put up more things that I wear, here is the first picture. The jeans I just bought this Christmas at Urban Outfitters and I love how they are classic blue jeans. The mustard shirt I've had for some time now, I just didn't know what to pair it with. I really don't like the mustard/deep purple combination that is really big this season, but I wanted another strong color and this grey was perfect. It has just the right amount of blue in it so that it contrasts the shirt. The bracelets are black glass beads from my mom. I went through her jewelry and asked for stuff she doesn't wear. I plan on adding in some gold charms i got at Nordstrom so I'll post about that once I've gotten my act together and done it.

Dedicated to V and our obsession with mustard yellow. <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's that colour I was trying to find on leaves when we walked home to my house that one day :D It looks good with your skin tone! And I like the bracelets :)