September 10, 2009

Sick (Don’t Share Water)

DSC01663

Thought I’d share a picture I took today when I got home. My house is covered (outside) with huge, juicy spiders and this is one of the small ones, but I thought it looked pretty cool with the sunset in the background. Just thought I’d do a short update; school is alright, hard, but worth it. Friends are amazing; we talked in Theory of Knowledge (T.O.K.) the other day about whether or not someone can know you better than you know yourself. My answer is yes. Basically, I’m really happy. Although a good damper on my mood is the fact that one of my dear friends got me sick. I have a “phobia” of sharing drinks.. I just really don’t like it, and I let him drink out of my water bottle. The next day he’s dying and now I am too.. Hopefully I’ll feel better for my mushroom picking adventure this weekend.

No comments: