December 22, 2008

Day Dreaming

Right now I'm in California, which is awesome except I just found out that there is no American Apparel nearby. Which is really disappointing, but I'm turning to technology and ordering things online. If you order by the 23rd, everything will get there by Christmas!

But, to the picture. I cannot wait until the 27th, when we jet off to Puerto Rico! And so above are some of my poolside/beach essentials:

1.) Limited Edition Frédéric Fekkai Summer Hair Collection: I love this collection. I got it this summer before I went to Santorini and it's amazing. It gives you the "just off the beach" look, while protecting your hair from chlorine and sun exposure.

2.) Estee Lauder High Gloss in Clear: this lip gloss is very natural since it's clear, but ultra-glossy and has amazing moisture that keeps lips supple all day. The only downside: no SPF.

3.) Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock in SPF 55: This sunblock is amazing. I've never gotten sunburned while wearing it and it goes on like lotion. It's not too greasy (considering that all sunblock is a little greasy) and it smells nice too.

4.) VOGUE: Every girl should sit on the beach with the latest copy of VOGUE in her hands. It's my beach must-have. No matter how many times you flip through it, there's always something new that you missed the last time.

5.) Product Red iPod Nano: I love my iPod. I've had it forever and I've never had any problems with it. Laying in the sun listening to music is the definition of my vacations. Just be careful not to drop it in the pool ;)

No comments: