September 6, 2009

Overhaul

So, I've clearly not been blogging recently, and I'm considering coming "back". If I do though, I think my focus won't always be fashion, just because it seems a bit conceited to only talk about my clothes. I'll include posts on topics that I find interesting; whether from school, the news, just pretty much anything that I think is important. I also will include restaurant reviews and posts on cool places I've found for anyone who's in or visiting Warsaw :)

That all said and done, I just started the IB program along with all my friends and we're seriously short on time. Even if I do start blogging again, this is just a forewarning that I might not be updating too often ;)

Hope everyone is well, and that you'll keep reading even with the new changes.

No comments: