December 17, 2008

All I Want for Christmas...

So the other day I sent my Christmas wishlist to Santa and here's what I'm wishing for this Christmas:

1.) Influence by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen
I hope I get the one with Mary-Kate on the cover because she is a huge inspiration to me, both fashion and business wise. I admire that she [and Ashley] has actually made a name for herself by working and running a billion dollar business and not just partying and ending up in tabloids.

2.) Tiffany Necklace with my initial
I've been wanting a necklace from Tiffany&Co. for two years, and I finally found the perfect one. It's simple and will go with anything, plus it's not incredibly expensive.

3.) Dior Eyeliner in "Precious Violet"
It's still subtle enough to wear everyday, but the purple changes things up a bit. Plus, purple is the new black this winter :)

4.) Disney's "Ratatouille" DVD
I must say.. one of the greatest movies ever. I absolutely love it. Cooking is a passion of mine and this movie was adorable.

5.) Sony Cybershot DSC W300
My friend C accidentally broke my camera when she tripped at my house, so this is it's replacement. I can't wait to try out the Smile Shutter Mode that automatically takes a picture when people smile!


No comments: