December 1, 2008

Leggings

I absolutely love leggings. I live in leggings this winter. You can dress them up with fancier tops and heels or wear them more casual with sweaters and Uggs or flats. They're also the perfect weekend outfit; black leggings, a white men's t-shirt and an oversize, chunky necklace. It's so comfortable yet still looks like you didnt just roll out of bed (even if you did!)

I'm going to California this Christmas and I plan on making quite a few purchases at American Apparel. I love the gold shiny leggings pictured for parties, and a black pair for more understated outfits. Plus I want to get a few pairs of patterned leggings to revamp some plain shirts and you can never have too many pairs of leggings right?

Plus no matter what your style, there's the perfect pair of leggings out there for everyone. They come in so many different patterns, and textures and lengths that if you don't have a perfect pair of leggings this winter, you're missing out on some serious comfort.

Once again off to do English work...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wants black oness.
prefferably with sequin tho. i saw a cool pair that were leggins covered in black sequin.. I was in shock! must have ^^